We wanted to share some of our guiding principles that helped us in providing uninterrupted outstanding service to the community.
Med-Cure internal Medicine is physician owned and physician led independent health care organization. At Med-Cure Internal Medicine , we are committed to
- Patient first. Safety first.
- Excellent clinical quality and service for meaningful outcome for our patients.
- Improving availability and accessibility to healthcare providers. We are available when our patient need it most whether it is a same day visit for when they are sick or when they are hospitalized.
- Health care delivery by Qualified, Respected , Accomplished and American Board of Internal Medicine certified providers.
- Bringing CARE back to health care.
- Striving to improve the health status of our community.
Med-Cure internal medicine will continue to thrive for creating value for our patient, communities we serve and professional partners. We will
- Foster a culture of responsive and compassionate care.
- Promote patient empowerment and engagement by patient education and resources to allow them to take better and informed decision about their health.
- Continue to provide the leadership and innovation in delivering safe and quality health care.
- Loyalty , respect and dignity.
- Honesty, integrity and fairness .
- State of the art Electronic Medical Records system.
- Online Access to your medical records.
- Same day or next day appointments available.
- Accept Medicare, AHCCCS and most of the insurances.
- Patients see their assigned Primary care physician on every scheduled visit.
- Patient Education Resources available to all our patient.
- Electronic copy of medical records available on request.
- Diabetic Education classes.
- Patient friendly and professional office staff.
525 S Watson Rd, Suite 205
Buckeye, AZ 85326
1325 N Litchfield Rd, Suite 110
Goodyear, AZ 85395
7330 N 99th Ave, Suite 205
Glendale, AZ 85307
Office Hours: Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.( call us for our extended hours)